Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Holi at Jhelum Lawns (JNU)

Holi hai!
Bhang and mood swings
'Lal salaam.' I have a gulal packet in my hand while my friend picked up a biscuit packet!
Making some point
Happy reunion :)
This is the last time we celebrated Holi together. Most of us will move away because of marriage or work. These fun-filled memories are so precious. Thank you friends for everything- all the hostel campaigns (and nights ;) we have done together, for all the addabazinarebazi, hunger strikes and so on. Thank you for being part of my life in JNU. There are at least 40 more people I want to thank!
All the best for future. God bless!
 
(Special thanks to Becky for lending her camera :), for more pix, click here.)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! All my friends are there! This Holi I didn't step out though.

    ReplyDelete